Thursday, August 15, 2013

I wish I had a cat to blog about...

Nope, no pets. But do you like music? Cause I have lots of that. I wanted to share a couple of playlists I made. 

Playlist 1 (The "I'm upset and emotional") 
  • If You Ever Come Back-The Script  
  • Been a Long Day -Rosi Golan
  • Awake My Soul- Mumford&Sons
  • All Too Well- Taylor Swift 
  • Stop This Train- John Mayer 
  • Such Great Heights- The Postal Service 
  • Nothing left to loose- Mat Kearney
  • I Gave You All- Mumford&Sons 
  • Lakehouse- Of Monsters Of Men
  • Cavatina- George Ogden
  • Why am I the one- Fun.
  • Age of Worry- John Mayer
  • Skinny Love- Bon Iver 
  • My Fault- Imagine Dragons
  • The guy that says Goodbye to you is out of his Mind- Griffin House
  • First Day of my Life- Bright Eyes 
  • Not With Haste- Mumford&Sons 

XOXO 

No comments:

Post a Comment