Monday, August 12, 2013

About the Blogger I should say...

Hello and a warm welcome to all those reading!

I'm unsure of how you arrived at my website, but I hope you're enjoying yourself so far.

For starters,  I've never been a writer. Only the required research papers for school.

I'm a musician but that's not my choice of study.

I'm transferring in a few weeks to study Sales Management, French, and get my certificate in medical sales (two and two together, pharmaceutical sales).

I am 19, currently single, a proud owner of a pet rabbit, and live in a disorganized room.

I believe in love or lust at first sight (a bit ridiculous, I know).

I eat ice cream EVERY single day, I wish there was some outpatient rehab facility for food addiction.

As a result of the food addiction, I work out almost everyday. It's just something that makes me feel good about myself and I really can't wait to start seeing results.

I like to learn more about people. Everybody has their own story. Please share yours! 











No comments:

Post a Comment